Cloud Portability: Building a Cloud-Native Architecture
Explore cloud-native development using microservices, containers, and other architecture decisions that allow for development with portably open standard tools.
Discover cloud-native alternatives to their platform-centric counterparts. You also will find examples of how you can implement these tools on cloud platforms built for the future of cloud-native development and not the past.
- Open Standard Service Mesh Alternatives to AWS App Mesh: Consul, Istio, Linkerd
- Open Standard Monitoring Alternative to Amazon CloudWatch: Prometheus
- Open Standard Container Registry Alternative to Amazon ECR: Harbor
- Open Standard Alternative to AWS Lambda: Knative
- Open Standard Messaging Alternative to Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS): Kafka, Storm